In mineCraft Glass blocks are cool because they offer so many creative, decorative, and useful options to create in Minecraft. You can make a few types of glasses. In this post, We will see how to make glass in Minecraft.
How and when you use glass blocks or panes is up to you, but a helpful tip is generally blocks are better for large projects (such as building walls) and panes are better for smaller projects (such as windows). But it’s perfectly fine to use them any way you like.
Guide to Make Glass in MineCraft
- First, Break a block of sand, and pick it up by walking over it. You can use regular or red sand or any other— the kind of sand you choose doesn’t have an effect on the glass itself.
- Then Mine coal and just pick it up.
- Go back to your house, and then right-click on the furnace to access it. You use the furnace to smelt sand into glass.
- Place the sand in the top box and the coal in the bottom box.
- Wait until the sand is smelted, and then take the glass that appears in right box.
- After the glass appeared, move glass item into your inventory.
- Congratulation, you have made Glass in Minecraft.
Post a Comment